Saturday, April 8, 2017

Disney Tag!


So I've been recently tagged by one of my best friends and pen-pal extraordinaire, Jennifer from The Unicorn's Delights, to play Disney tag. Of course instead of setting pen to paper and catch up in all the letters or write the promised posts on travel recap, I'm using this tag as a perfect excuse to keep procrastinating, so enjoy! 😇
*Some of these questions are SUPER hard! Lol 

Favorite Character: Donald Duck

Favorite Princess: Ariel

Favorite Heroine: Kim Possible

Favorite Prince: Eric

Favorite Hero: Probably Aladdin... things are starting to get complicated lol

Favorite Animal: See? SO hard! Can I say all of them? If not I guess at the moment I'll go with Figaro
such a cutie!


Favorite Sidekick: Pascal, Pegasus, all cute animals make excellent sidekicks... Lets go with Tink on this one just because I love her hehe.



Favorite Villain: Maleficent and Scar have always been tied
Found this perfect image online :D


Favorite Original Character: Aren't all of them original? I've already said Donald, Tink, Figaro, Kim P, so Marie, Moana, Pua, Simba...Just assume I love them all!

Favorite Love Song: If I Never Knew You from Pocahontas or Love Will Find a Way from Simba's Pride, I think...

Favorite Song: Could these be any harder?! Recently How Far I'll Go and the rest of the Moana soundtrack.

Favorite Villain Song: Scar's Be Prepared or Zira's That's My Lullaby

Least Favorite song: Hellfire from the Hunchback of Notre Dame

Favorite Kiss: Tied between Hercules & Meg, Ariel & Eric or Tiana Naveen

First Movie I Ever Saw: Either Dumbo or The Many Adventure's of Winnie the Pooh, it's all I watched for the first two-ish years of my life 😃


Favorite Classic: Alice in Wonderland, but really all of them. I love being able to see the pencil lines and hand painted backgrounds, all the art of true animation.


Song That Always Gets Stuck In Your Head: Shiny, It's a Small World, Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, Tiki Room, there's always something playing in my head, it's hard to identify them all 😜

Favorite Pixar Movie: Ratatouille

Least Favorite Movie: Valiant and/or Good Dinosaur 😞 They're just not up to par with Disney standards and it makes me sad.

Favorite Sequel: Lion King II: Simba's Pride

Overrated Movie: Right now, live action Beauty and the Beast ugh

Underrated Movie: So many! Oliver & Company, Brother Bear, Home on the Range, Treasure Planet, Atlantis, Meet the Robinsons, Tomorrowland...

Movie That Makes You Laugh: All of them, but I guess if I want to watch something and giggle the whole time it has to be the Adventures of Mr Toad!

Movie That Makes You Cry: Most of them, they're so full of emotions! I cry the most with Dumbo when Mrs. Jumbo is in jail though and I have to fast forward that bit before I become a complete mess.

Saddest Scene in Your Favorite Movie: If it's only in my fave movie then when Mufasa dies.

Saddest Death: Bambi’s Mom, Bing Bong and Ray!! 😭

Favorite Quote:


Favorite Theme Park: Tie between Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom in FL. That being said, I haven't been to the Asian ones yet, and I love ALL the Disney Parks.

Favorite Attraction: Expedition Everest and Splash Mountain

Favorite Show: Kim Possible, Lion Guard, Sophia the First, Tangled the Series, Liv and Maddie, Star Darlings and Phineas and Ferb



I Tag: Well since my two Disney friends have already been tagged and the most loyal of Disney fans I know don't have a blog or these kind of posts don't fit into what they write about, I guess I'll leave it open to anyone who wants to play with us. 😉 Maybe I'll find some distracted iggles to tag on twitter LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment